Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

I CAN'T ORDER GOPRO 9

[ New ]

PLZ HELP ME I AM TRYING A WHOLE WEEK TO BUY THIS CAMERA .ALL THE TIME SAYS THIS MESSAGE ''Your order could not be submitted. Please try a different payment method.'' I HAVE TRIED 3 DIFFERENT CARDS AND PAYPAL , ALL THE BROWSERS BUT STILL NOTHING . I AM REALLY  DISAPOINTED WITH GO PRO SUPPORT .

Tourist

Re: I CAN'T ORDER GOPRO 9

[ New ]

the same issue here, i tried over 100 times, still failed:(

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

These types of issues are most often linked to small inconsistencies between the info you're entering in the checkout process and the information your payment service is providing. Best practice is to double-check the information you're entering, and if that fails, to try another payment option if you have one.

Tourist

[ New ]

DUDE ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? I AM TRYING A WHOLE WEEK PLZ TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT TO DO .

1. I TRIED WRITE MY NAME WITH MANY WAYS

2. I USED 3 DIFFERENT CARDS AND PAYPAL

3. I USED ALL BROWSERS

4. I PAY YOUR SUBSCRIPTION

PLZ HELP ME I AM A GOPRO FUN SO MANY YEARS AND IN ONE WEEK YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT .

Nomad

[ New ]

They are limiting orders currently imho.

They do not announce it because it might affect stock price in the market.

We are not dumb to input wrong info 100 times(mostly Chrome will autofill with the correctly saved information)

but customer service have to say it is customer fault because of stock market.

Tourist

[ New ]

I am having this same issue here... been through 3 service requests, keep telling me its a problem with my card.. well it is definately NOT a problem with my card, because it keeps re routing back to the checkout page, and DOES NOT even GET to the paypal log in screen. my card will not affect the login to paypal. seems to me like a scam to force you to pay extra at a store. I had planned on buying 4 hero 9 packages but now am looking at other vendors.

i uploaded a video to youtube to show the issue, still tell me its my card.. 

https://youtu.be/02QkH4rsMqM

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @stevet7618

Please see the information in your other post.

Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]

I cant order Hero 9 bundle as well

1. tried 3 shipping address in US

2. Tried 4 Indian credit cards (VISA/Master crad) - 1 US credit Card, Paypal 

3. Tried using all browsers

4. cleared cookies / cache multiple times, 

now i can confidently say this is no more than a scam to increase visits to the website so that frustrated people atleast buy Hero 8 or lower. 

Customer care assistant advised me to  go to a store and buy the same, where he clarified that the offer can not be provided you have to pay full price.