Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

How to turn on Standard stabilization Hero 7 Black?

[ New ]

Hi,

I wonder if is it possible to turn on standard stabilization on my Hero 7 Black. That is very energy economic technology and the answer why Hero 7 Whte and Silver haslonger battery lifes than Black. It would be very very nice to have choice what stabilization is on Hypersmooth or standard or off for any resolution. Hypersmooth is superb but drains battery if my choice is to extend battery life without need to exchange it now I can only turn it totally off. Please consider that in future updates.

Pawel

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: How to turn on Standard stabilization Hero 7 Black?

[ New ]

We appreciate the feedback, @pawelw0076. We will pass this along to the team. At this time, the stabilization on the HERO7 Black cannot be manually set to Standard. Based on this list  though, there are specific resolution settings that would use standard stabilization. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: How to turn on Standard stabilization Hero 7 Black?

[ New ]

We appreciate the feedback, @pawelw0076. We will pass this along to the team. At this time, the stabilization on the HERO7 Black cannot be manually set to Standard. Based on this list  though, there are specific resolution settings that would use standard stabilization.