Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: How to remove water inside my hero5 black?

I'm having the same problem with my Gopro Hero 5 is their anywhere I could take to have it fixed?? Get back to me as soon as possible. I did see water in the lcd screen. 

Thanks,

Cooper

Highlighted
Sightseer

I've been very frustrated with multiple leak problems with my Hero 5 and have gone through all the dissaembly iterations, drying, resealing, etc. It has leaks into the electronics body since the first time I used it.  

If the company even botheres to replace it, I don't want the same issues again and I simply desire to by a better one.  Do you have any suggestions?
Mike

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi Mike,

@mcook55

For water related issues you will need to get in touch with our Support Team directly. They can take a look at what is going on with that camera. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Cheers,

Ryan

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi...iam form india i got a gopro as a gift from my friend and to day i tested the camera underwater and it worked pretty well but after sometime i founded that there is some water inside my came
Highlighted
Tourist

Hell yeh...they dont even replied to me
Highlighted
Sightseer

I bought this gopro hero 5 black at fort lauderdale best buy last year in September. I have used it around 6 times  under shallow waters in the pool. Since I started using it i have had trouble charging it, two days ago it said hight temperature and shut down and now, eve though it turns on, lsd is black, will shut down two minutes after and I have noticed water is getting in even though I am carefull closing it perfetly and using the case. I am in South America. What can I do? I spent a looot of money on this and I want or a replacement or my money back! I cant believe this is happenning and that I am not the only one having trouble with my hero 5! Thank you for your help/advice.

Highlighted
Explorer

For water related issues you will need to get in touch with the GoPro Support Team directly. They can take a look at what is going on with that camera. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs