Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist
Accepted Solution

How to install Fusion Plugins in Premiere Pro 13?

Hello,

I have updated to the new Premiere Pro CC 2019 (V 13). The Fusion VR plugins do not show up. I reinstalled the Fusion Studio and even tried the Kolor plugin installer. But the plugins do not show up.

Can anybody help with this?

Thanks

Patrick

Accepted Solutions
Tourist

Re: How to install Fusion Plugins in Premiere Pro 13?

Found the solution for Mac.

You have to go the the Application folder. Go to the Premiere folder and right click on the Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 file. Choose "show package content". You will find the GoPro plugin files in "Contents/Plug-Ins/Common/GoPro". Copy the GoPro-Folder to the same location within the Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 package.

That worked for me. Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Hiker

Same here. Read of this problem in Facebook-group ...  and it seems to be a real problem. Transferred the plug-in-files from the CC2018- to the CC2019-folder, but this doesn't work :-(
I'm afraid of they will never update this... So I have to use CC2018, because the natural distortion of the plug-in is much bettter than the "Immersive Video"-effects of PP.
Some people around here who know how to hack this?

Hiker

Now it's working again!
I moved the three "GoProVR....prm"-files

to
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019\Plug-Ins\Common

but NOT inside of a "Gopro"-folder - that's  it.

gopro.JPG

Tourist

I am on Mac Os and I can't find the plugin files. Only the file GoProVRPlayer.bundle.

I assume you don't have an idea on Mac?

Tourist

Found the solution for Mac.

You have to go the the Application folder. Go to the Premiere folder and right click on the Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 file. Choose "show package content". You will find the GoPro plugin files in "Contents/Plug-Ins/Common/GoPro". Copy the GoPro-Folder to the same location within the Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 package.

That worked for me. Hope it helps.

Hiker

[ Edited ]

Sorry for my wrong description above. - In Win10(64) you have to copy the GoPro-folder from

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018\Plug-Ins\Common

to

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019\Plug-Ins\Common

BUT I had to install the Plug-In again. Just copying the GoPro-folder didn't work.

Tourist

@marksteffe482 wrote:

BUT I had to install the Plug-In again. Just copying the GoPro-folder didn't work.

Copied files into the correct locations then I downloaded GoPro Fusion Studio again but that didn't work. What did you mean "install the Plug-In again"? 

Hiker

I had to execute the original .exe-file of the plug-in.