Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: How to install Fusion Plugins in Premiere Pro 13?

[ Edited ]

The guy in the support chat didn't help me. He said, there will ba a solution some time in the future, but he can't help me now ... :( I think, this tells a lot about the future of Fusion (and GoPro?) ... there will be less and less updates.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @chrisd320

Sorry to hear about what happened. I have looked into the case and tagged the agent who assisted you to proceed with the necessary step. Please keep the lines open for an update from the Support team. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Highlighted
Sightseer

@mariustanya Instead of contacting support, I'll just wait for the official solution to be released. Would it be possible for you to update this forum post when its released? Thanks.

Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hi @battman1337

We'll post back on this thread once we have an update.

Regards,

Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hi There ... When will these updates be avaliable ... I am wanting to use the Reframe Plugins for Prem Pro 2019...

John

Highlighted
Tourist

@johng24245 wrote:

Hi There ... When will these updates be avaliable ... I am wanting to use the Reframe Plugins for Prem Pro 2019...

John

Well I have had the Prem 2019 fix for almost a month now. I'm sorry I haven't checked the forum in a while. Figured everyone got it from GoPro since I wasn't getting any updates about this thread. When I received the fix from them to beta try, when they got it right I asked if I could send it to people who wanted it and they told me no. I guess they want some kind of official release. I will check with them tomorrow and find out what's going on. Have to call them anyways because its still not working in After Effects. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Can you share this fix? It is quite frustrating having tons of vids and not being able to work with them! I am just about to send my Fusion back...

Highlighted
Tourist

@gwittmac wrote:

Can you share this fix? It is quite frustrating having tons of vids and not being able to work with them! I am just about to send my Fusion back...

Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to GoPro this week. From what I understand you can call them and they'll send it to you. 

I don't see any way to personally message you on here. Do you have a DropBox or something I could send it to? I don't know if they're open because of the holiday but if you need now and don't want to wait till Monday post a link to a DropBox or something. Not sure I should just upload the files on here. I don't want to break any rules. Still need to call them about After Effects.