Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: How to install Fusion Plugins in Premiere Pro 13?

So I've been in contact with GoPro on this issue and they have sent me what I'll call a beta fix. They asked me to try it and see if everything was working correctly. At first I was really excited because it seemed like everything was working. It

imported the plugins to Premier 2019 and even fixed the issue of seperate clips on the timeline. You know when the first clip you put "Reframe" on all the adjustments work but then the next clip only "FOV" works ugh. Then I tried to render and that's when I ran into issues. 

The issues now have to do with "renderer engine" effecting "Reframe" animation. I'll keep you all posted.

GoPro

We appreciate you posting back @leor1847

We are looking forward to your next post.

Regards,

Ej

Tourist

Thanks for the reply however I ave already tried and failed on that route:-

1  The phone is never answered

2  Can not get through on the chat line

Are you able to help me on this forum?

As per my post - I was using the Plug Ins fine with Premier Pro 2018.  It was after an auto update to Premier Pro 2019 the plug ins dissapeared.  I have since reinstalled Premier Pro 2018 and the Fusion Studio but the Plugs Ins are still not visable.  I am using Windows 10.

Tourist

@nickb043 wrote:

As per my post - I was using the Plug Ins fine with Premier Pro 2018.  It was after an auto update to Premier Pro 2019 the plug ins dissapeared.  I have since reinstalled Premier Pro 2018 and the Fusion Studio but the Plugs Ins are still not visable.  I am using Windows 10.

Hi Nick, did you try uninstalling Fusion Studio and reinstalling it now that you have 2018 on your computer again? When I was trying to get this all figured out I had both versions installed at the same time and 2019 had no plug-ins and 2018 did. I have tried so many different solutions I've lost track of what I've tried haha. The solution I've received from GoPro is not working perfectly yet. They asked me for screen shots, so I sent those and a video explaining and showing all the issues I'm having. Just to let you all know it seems like thery're really working on getting this fixed as soon as possible. Which is a lot more then I can say for Adobe they almost seem like they don't care at all. So hopefully we should have a fix soon. Keep your fingers crossed!

Tourist

@nickb043 wrote:

Sorry Nick I just noticed you did reinstall, really tired from watching the World Series game HAHA. Do you have both versions on your computer?

Tourist

Thanks for your reply. I installed Premier Pro 2018 then removed 2019. I removed Fusion Studio and then reinstalled. Still no Plug Ins in the effect panel albeit I can see them in the Program Files.. Spent hours and hours on this now and tried every solution I have come across on line. So frustrating... everything was working brilliantly before Abode updated Premier Pro.
Tourist

@nickb043 wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I installed Premier Pro 2018 then removed 2019. I removed Fusion Studio and then reinstalled. Still no Plug Ins in the effect panel albeit I can see them in the Program Files.. Spent hours and hours on this now and tried every solution I have come across on line. So frustrating... everything was working brilliantly before Abode updated Premier Pro.

OK since I'm waiting for GoPro to finish the fix I went ahead deleted all my Premier versions and GoPro Fusion Studio programs to see if I could reproduce your problem. Installed PP2018, Fusion Studio again and BAM no plug-ins visible, just like your situation, even though they were there before in 2018. So I went back to http://www.kolor.com/gopro-vr-plugins/

and downloaded that plug-in, installed it and it worked I got them back in PP2018. Hope that helps. I'll keep you posted on the status of 2019.

Tourist

Thanks for all your help especially taking the time to recreate my issue.... I really apprecaite it.

I have followed your steps:-

1 Removed Premier Pro 2018

2 Removed GoPro Fusion Studio

3 Restarted the PC

4 Installed both Premier Pro 2018 and GoPro Fusion Studio

5 Opened Premier Pro -Plugs ins not in the effects panel

6 Gone into Program files and I can see the Plug Ins (See Pic)

7 Gone to Kolor using your link and installed the Plug Ins

8 Opended Premier Pro.... BANG the plugs ins are there!!!!

Thank you so much for your help!

Capture2.PNG