Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: How to install Fusion Plugins in Premiere Pro 13?

Watching this post, I see BLACK for the future of GoPro. I think, many of the good programmers already left the sinking ship. And the rest does the best but they are to few to save the boat. GoPro - You once where the leader of this technology and now You leave the people alone, who invested and believed in You. RIP.
Highlighted
Tourist

Are kidding me GoPro downgrading Premiere is not a fix? I've been playing back on the GoPro VR Player then "Screen Capturing" or big boy term "OverCapturing" on effing Camtasia! lol Don't worry, I'm used to this treatment - I had to do this on Samsung VR for 2 years and still no support. Fusion is a great product just give it a little time and some real support. FIX PLEASE FOR Premiere 13!!!

Highlighted
Tourist

So I downgraded Premier to 2018 and reinstalled Fusion software and it worked. Watched about 20 youtube videos and finally posted a VR 5k edit to youtube today using all the GoPro VR Plugins. Definitely not easy - my God you have to install a code injector into your video before you can upload to YouTube and you have people selling Premiere Export Presets online???. After months of waiting to edit because of all the horror stories  - I was really upset to find that still people are having issues months after 13 dropped. One of the solutions was to message GoPro support for a fix - well you can't do that unless you have a paid support plan - That is complete BS. That's like telling me I need to pay extra for a mechanic to fix the faulty battery that burned up in my brand new Telsa! I've owned every GoPro Camera since the beginning, even your stupid 3D concept that was just two GoPros held together by plastic. lol Post a fix! Don't know why I'm wasting my time posting - has GoPro responded to anyone here yet?

GoPro2.PNG
Highlighted
GoPro

Good to know that the issue with the Fusion software has been resolved on your end, @gaudioeeoo . Perhaps the reason why there was a need to contact Support for a fix was the differing computer OS from user to user. The support was a free service and the team was reachable by chat or phone. You might have seen the label for GoPro Plus and/or GoPro Care on the chat support page but it only meant that those subscribed can chat anytime (24/7 support). Others will have to chat within hours of operation. 

We appreciate your feedback and we will definitely let the team know about it. Should you have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to post back, or contact Support. Best regards!

Highlighted
Tourist

I cant believe people are still dealing with this. They sent me a fix on Oct. 25. I've been using PP13 since then. You would think they would post something on their site saying it's available. 

Highlighted
Hiker

Hi,

Do you have this fix?

Would it be possible to send it to me?

I haven't found any solution to make the GoPro VR plugins to work within Premiere CC 2019.

As GoPro killed Kolor which was the team behind those plugins, I fear for their future as GoPro is totally unable to communicate about it.

Kind regards,

Olivier

Highlighted
GoPro

Our team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs will be able to help you, @guernegor. You will have to contact them to get the fix. When you do contact them, please make sure that you have the following information ready: which OS you have and if you had a Premiere Pro 2018 plugins in the past. Thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

Just got an answer from GoPro: GoPro Reframe Plugin does not support Premiere 2019... Use Premiere 2018.

What a great support! GoPro Fusion is dead! GoPro killed Kolor like they crashed the Karma.

I’m so disappointed and frustrated by GoPro which represents today the most unreliable brand I know.