Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: How to install Fusion Plugins in Premiere Pro 13?

Sorry for switching in, but originally you wanted to have the Plug-ins working in CC2019, right?
Highlighted
Tourist

@mark-steff667 wrote:
Sorry for switching in, but originally you wanted to have the Plug-ins working in CC2019, right?

That's the idea. Like I said they have sent me a fix that kind of works. Shows up in 2019 but has a couple of issues. So I sent some screen shots and videos explaining whats going on. So we'll see. Keeping fingers crossed!

Highlighted
Tourist

Looks like it's working!

Highlighted
Sightseer

I'm having the same issue on CC2019, MacOS 10.14.1. What was the solution? :)

Highlighted
GoPro

Great to know that, @leor1847. @attman1337 please see the solutions posted above by @leor1847. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hi mariustanya - I'm having the same issue on CC2019, MacOS 10.14.1 - the plugins aren't showing up after install. Do you have a sharable fix? Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

How will we know when the GoPro plugins are compatible with Premiere Pro 13?

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @battman1337 and @dkemme

Our Fusion team has a workaround at this time while a permanent fix is being worked on. In order to get the details, please get in touch with our team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. Once you reach a team member, a case will be created for your particular query. When you contact them, please have information on which OS your computer is running on and if you had Premiere Pro 2018 plugins in the past.

Thanks, 
Marius