Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: How to install Fusion Plugins in Premiere Pro 13?

Could you please explain the steps for that? 

I'm at the same point as well. I can click, or "open with" the plug in, but it doesn't really do anything. 

Help is greatly appreciated. This is becoming very frustrating for something that worked last time I used it.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Hiker

http://www.kolor.com/2017/11/10/gopro-vr-plugins/
Here are the Plug-in-Installer for download.
Highlighted
Tourist

So just finished talking to GoPro they still have Adobe Premier 12.1.2 in their system. Of course they wanted to check on my computer so  I let them and they said I had a very nice computer that was totally compatible. They recomended I talk to Adobe which is what I'm going to do now. I had to go back to 12.1.2 so I can finish my projects. When I tried that link to reinstall the plugins I could not select the boxes to choose what items to install. I have to finish one project today then I'll probably try to do the uprade all over again. Hopefully someone will have come up with a fix by then!

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi, well, I don't have adobe premier pro cc2018 anymore. How can I fix it?

Highlighted
Tourist

@alexmolinap wrote:

Hi, well, I don't have adobe premier pro cc2018 anymore. How can I fix it?

Its on the Creative Cloud window. When you scroll down to Premier there is a drop down window on the right hand side of the "open" button. Press that, hit 'manage', there it will say other versions pick the previous version to down load.

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks...

Highlighted
Tourist

Guys... can somebody help me here???

I have been going round in circles for three days!  I have the same issue.  Originally I was using Premier Pro 2018 and the VR Plug in's where in my effects panel and all was good.  Earlier this week I had an auto update to the 2019 version and this is where my problems started.  The VR Plug ins dissapeared. After hours of searching on line I am still stuck.  I have just removed Premier Pro 2019 and reinstalld 2018.  I have removed Fusion Studio and reinstalled.  I have also installed the Plugs in's from the Kolor website.  Now the Plug ins are not visable in Premier Pro 2018... gggrrrrrrr.

Please see screen grab.  I can see the files in the correct place.  Please can somebody help me here?

Capture.PNG
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @nickb043

Sorry for any troubles caused.

Our Support Team should be able to assist you on this.

They'll be needing information on your OS and if you have Premiere Pro 2018 plugins in the past.

You may reach them via phone or chat. 

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Please let us know how it works out.

Regards,

Ej