Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Nomad

How to go to the first unread message

[ New ]

I'm sure this is the wrong forum but there are no forum related to this forum software so I might as well ask here. In most forum I visit, you can 'jump' to the first unread post in a thread by clicking on a special sympol next to the thread but can't figure out to do that here. Been a Lithium base forum, it should be possible but can't figure out how to do it. Is it possible here? It's annoying having to 'hunt' to your unread posts in a thread.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro Community Manager

Re: How to go to the first unread message

[ New ]

There's not a link to do that, but if you're signed into your account while you're reading posts, the platform should take you to the newest post you haven't seen already the next time you visit that forum. If you're browsing anonymously, it will default to taking you to the first post in the thread.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro Community Manager

Re: How to go to the first unread message

[ New ]

There's not a link to do that, but if you're signed into your account while you're reading posts, the platform should take you to the newest post you haven't seen already the next time you visit that forum. If you're browsing anonymously, it will default to taking you to the first post in the thread.