Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

How to get my money back for the 7hb?

[ New ]

This camera is not working. And sometimes, when I decides to record, the quality is completely bad. No living colors, not sharp in 4k, it looks like pics from a children's toy cam. But for that amateur-quality I paid over 400 euro.

Now the quik (slow) app is not working, it doesn't see a connected and turned-on camera, why it won't copy clips.

In the end, nothing of this package is working as your advertising told me.

I feel cheated by gopro and want my money back.

I don't want to hear another cheat like "we're sorry", cause in fact you're not sorry, you're laughing at all those idiots like me that bought this unprofessional, overrated toy.

What I want to hear: "we will refund the full purchase price when you send us your camera back".

Adventurer

Re: How to get my money back for the 7hb?

[ New ]

so you have no idea how to get a refund.   but yet you know how to  get on a  website? that amazes me.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @nimbleblaz504. You can get in touch with the seller to request a refund for your camera. If you purchased it directly through GoPro.com, our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs will be able to assist you. 

Hiker

[ New ]

You cannot know that my camera lies around useless over 1 year...

My fault was to not return the camera after day one, from where I didn't get any improvements from gopro (I hoped they would deliver firmware updates, software updates). Instead some improvement everything got worse over time.

Now, after 1 year, things are that bad that I'm not willing to wait any longer for improvements. Last september (= last usage) at least I could copy the clips from cam to mac. Today, with a new version of quik, the camera is not recognized, I have to completely disassemble to get the chip out of it, so... not better... and there's no new software, no new firmware,...

It's not self-evident to get 100% refund after one year, therefore I asked.

Besides that, I'm not very interested in what YOU find amazing. This answer should also help gopro to make a decision if they refund it 100%.

Hiker

[ New ]

My reseller is amazon. Of course they don't take it back...

Well, no matter what I click on gopro's homepage, nearly everything leads me to this community, even software downloads... So I'm wondering about another extra link... But thanks, I'll try it, even when I hardly doubt gopro will refund it after 1 year of waiting for improvements...

Hiker

[ New ]

CONTACT PER MAIL JUST ON BUSINESS HOURS??? 

Does gopro want to keep on kidding me?? Serious??

I hope Internet has opened next night...