07-21-2020 10:00 AM
I purchased a Max 360 for creating VR tours.
Was disappointed to discover after purchasing that the Max Exporter software is only for Microsoft user.
When I searched this forum for help, I was left more confused.
So here is the solution for those also looking.
1) Download the GoPro Player and open.
2) Under File, select "Batch Exporter"
3) A new window will open. In the top left corner of the window, select "Add".
4) Locate your .360 files and select the desired clips. Click "open" in the bottom right of frame.
5) Command A, then select the desired resolution on the right side panel, click apply in the bottom right.
6) Run the batch.
These files will be MOV and work for 360 editing in final cut pro x
If you use the Go Pro Player to export the files one by one, it will export the feild of view in the player as a 1080 resolution video, not the entire 360 scene.
Hope this helps someone.
07-21-2020 05:57 PM