Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

How to contact email support?

I have been only using my Hero5 in the pool when after few minutes (approximately 5 mins), i saw a water inside the small screen in front. I thought gopro claimed it is waterproof? but yet there is a water inside my unit and it really irritates my eyes everytime i see it. now im checking the gopro site but cannot seem to find out how to contact the costumer support thru email as im not in the us to be able to call their number. totally disappointed. 

IMG_1735[1].JPG

Accepted Solutions
Explorer

Re: How to contact email support?

You will have to open a case by Phone or Chat: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

View solution in original post

All Replies
Adventurer

you must contact via phone or chat, get a  refrence number, once  the case  in documented then you get to email

Sightseer

Is there an alternative to reach support?

I've waited on hold via phone for more than 15 minutes, multiple times.

Each time I attempt an online chat, is says "Sorry, all our agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later." I've tried about a dozen times, all at different hours to see if the time of day mattered. Same result.

I've even reached out via Facebook message with no reply.

I have a brand new Hero5 Black that doesn't charge and I've done all the troubleshooting I can find, with no solution.

Is it really this impossible to reach support? Or do they wait until your warranty wears off and then decide to help?

Tourist

Same problem with me, but it happed with my gopro session 5. 

Adventurer

Guys and gals I say this as nice as I can with no insult 14-30 day returns  i use that first, if you got it with gopro I understand you'll need to be on the phone  hours on end all day, seems they  have an old phone system that simply does not work. sorry but return at store, online   if out of a return then its gopro.  are any of you in that situation to go to a stre where you bought or online?

Sightseer

I have the same issue.  Chat is NEVER available "Sorry all agents are.... and I have called multiple times and have been on hold for anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours.  YES I stayed on hold on my cell phone for 3 HOURS because I want an RMA.

I am out of store warranty and need to excercise GoPro 1 year warranty on FOUR ITEMS.

Email address PLEASE

Adventurer

Customerservice@gopro.com that is only for  new comers after the phone call is made that has an refrence number.

Sightseer

I do not have a reference Number.

Chat NEVER connects and the phone is on hold for Hours.

So how does on contact GoPro for a RMA to return broken equipment?