Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Explorer

Re: How to contact email support?

I had to contact support today. I used the chat option. As soon as I logged in it said that I was 2 in line.
18 minutes later I was chatting with a rep and not long after my issue was resolved.
Adventurer

[ Edited ]

@danielr15 wrote:
I had to contact support today. I used the chat option. As soon as I logged in it said that I was 2 in line.
18 minutes later I was chatting with a rep and not long after my issue was resolved.

what time did you head on? so that others may jam the lines to get help?

And  you had not a camera concern but something else as you got the perfect camera (WIKN) (JK)

Sightseer

GoPro support is a total joke. Chat does not work. I have to hold on the phone for a long time just so someone can even look up my sales order number. I've been trying to cancel a sales order for days now and this simple task is proving to be way too much for them to handle.

Explorer

@fishycomics
I started the chat at about 8am PST.
It was not camera related.
Adventurer

@danielr15 wrote:
@fishycomics
I started the chat at about 8am PST.
It was not camera related.

today they were not available as I tried  to  see what these guys are  complaining about   in red was n/a at say 2PM   it is hit in miss  even wit ha case number.

so like said you had plus membership or care pkg?

Explorer

[ Edited ]

No, I do not have GoPro Care. Members that have this service have the Chevron next to their user name.

I just tried a chat myself and received, "Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later."

As I've recommended in other post, as with all customer service centers I've ever delt with, calling/chatting first thing in the morning when they open usually results in a quicker response as the que hasn't filled yet.

These are the hours (Note - times are PST so you need to make the adjustment to your time zone).

Business Hours:

Sun: 07:00 AM - 04:00 PM
M: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
T: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
W: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Th: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
F: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
S: 07:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Pacific Standard Time

Sightseer

Please tell me how I can be part of the Go Pro Family?

Tourist

Same here !! Worst worst customer service ever! I will never buy any of their product, neverr