Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Adventurer

Re: How to contact email support?

At every bottom of hte pager  is a phone number. pr at the top right is the  place as well.

Tourist

GoPro support no longer accepts emails, answers the phone, or allows you to start a chat.  Sorry.

Sightseer

worst customer support ever.... unreachable......

Adventurer

Sorry to hear   only a fraction are with issues. and that is not a bad record if asked, no excuse   there are  a few that wil largue it here.

Sightseer

Sucks! Each and every time.

Adventurer

feel the pain but stick with it you'll get through

Tourist

Good luck. In the distant past, email was an excellent way to get help from GoPro. Unfortunately, that has been disabled and no longer works.

I have owned several GoPros and in the past they had excellent customer support. But not now.

I would like to get a return authorization for my broken GoPro. But, chat is unavailable and they never answer the phone. I have been on hold as long as 90 minutes and never gotten through.

I gave up and bought a Garmin Virb Ultra 30. I am very happy with it and Garmin does have a functional customer support department.

I will never buy another GoPro. If I ever feel like I am suffering from low blood pressure, I will call and get put on hold for hours while I attempt to get a return authorization. Until then I have a $400 paperweight.
Adventurer

Maybe e should get  60 minutes to re interview Nick again and ask them that question?