Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: How to contact email support?

this product doesn’t work well, even I tried few times in iceland.. the touch screen seems stupid haha
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @kurtahs

I am sorry for any troubles caused.

We'd like to help you regarding your concern.

What camera are you using? What seems to be happening with the touch screen? Is it being unresponsive?

Are there troubleshooting steps taken?

Have you tried resetting the camera to it's default settings?

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

it actually happened when I was in iceland.. the touch screen doesn’t work well, I almost give up just after I bought this product hero5. now it happened water damaged just one week ago under less than 1 meter ..
Highlighted
Tourist

I know its over couple months from the warranty.. but I m disappointed of that. I love the designed of hero5 but I don’t expected it’s happened bad like a girl.. not tough man
Highlighted
Tourist

I hope I can really exchange one.. cause even this going to repair n fine. I wont trust it anymore and not going to touch water at all lol
Highlighted
GoPro

Even if the camera is already out of warranty, we would still like to help as much as we can. It would be best to get in touch with our Support team, @kurtahs . This is so they can look into options for you. You can reach the team via phone or chat here https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

between, I’m a photographer since 2003. I know how this product going to work well about waterproof under 40 meters but I never even go more than 2 meters..

Well if I have a chance to chat more or exchange new, please buzz me whatsapp by +60126989690.
Highlighted
GoPro

Sorry but we do not have a way to contact you via the app, @kurtahs. The Support team can be reached through phone or chat only. Thanks!