Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: How to contact email support?

Same problem with my Hero5, the water came inside of my unit, can somebody from GoPro support group can help me about this..
Highlighted
Explorer

You will have to open a case by Phone or Chat: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Highlighted
Sightseer

my samsung galaxy s7 in connected to my gopro 4 silver through the app using my wifi from home, allowing me to control my gopro from my phone. but once i leave my house i am also leaving my home wifi so my gopro cant connect to my phone. so how do i change the settings to automatically change to my phones data when i leave my home?

Highlighted
Explorer

The app doesn't use your home WiFi to connect to the camera. The camera emits it's own WiFi connection. Make sure your camera WiFi is turned on and you have it selected in your WiFi connections. Ignore the message about not having internet connection when selecting the camera.
Highlighted
Hiker

My hero 5 came water inside i just email the gopro and send message to this hub but nothing can anwser me on my last 2 weeks now
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @galaera

Sorry to hear about what happened to your camera. The email support has long been retired. That is why you have not received any response at all. You can get in touch with our Support team via chat or phone through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. 

Best regards, 
Marius

Highlighted
Hiker

I already email to your support team here and no one can help me, it is possible that you can help me?
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @galaera

We would love to help but we can only answer questions and help with troubleshooting steps here in the Community Hub. For damaged cameras, only our Support team will be able to help. The email support does not work so contact Support team through phone or chat. 

Thanks, 
Marius