Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist
Accepted Solution

How to contact customer support?

Hi,

The french phone number of the customer support not replying. The Chat is always closed. What can i do to contact GoPro support because my warranty expired in 3 days.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: How to contact customer support?

Hi @nicolasf25,

Here is the number for France: +33970735169, if that is not working you should be able to get in touch by chat. 

Here are the Chat hours: 

Sun: 07:00 AM - 04:00 PM

M: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM

T: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM

W: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM

Th: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM

F: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM

S: 07:00 AM - 04:00 PM

Pacific Standard Time

Best,

Ryan

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Tourist

Their customer support is a joke.... see my post. 

I tried to contact them for 4 weeks for orders issue what caused me 1000dollars to be debited in my account.: never never never i would buy again from their website it returned me error that why i got this double order and now playing for 4 weeks to get my refund..

1) when i ordered on Gopro Shop on 29 September for a Gopro 6 Black after validating payment the page went to main welcome page.... with no mail contact neither confirmation of order. One hours later assuming that the order process probably failed i decided to try another time ordering same product, entering the payment , validating and boom back to welcome page! I stopped and decided to buy a unit on Amazon instead. Hi
Next morning What surprise i received 2 confirmations mails of order from Gopro!!! 8 hours after! I immediately called the number indicated on the confirmation mail Genesis support nobody, a plain vocal message.... i called then Gopro support and could proceed with a representative to cancels the both orders. I received then on 30 September confirmation of cancelation of both orders:

This is the mail i received:

Hi Damien,

I am glad to be of assistance to you. This email will serve as a reference that you have successfully canceled your order with us
Here are your sales order numbers in which you have had your orders cancelled

SO-NL429801 - Cancelled
SO-NL429802 - Cancelled

We hope we could welcome you back again with one of our products in the future. Have a great day!

Best Regards,

Derrick C.
GoPro Support

ref:_00Do0HJuF._5001JTpKl7:ref

2) the next morning 1st of October , i received notification that orders (yes orders i canceled) would be shipped and gave shipping instruction. That is the beginning of 3 weeks of total disappointment with Gopro support: i did call my region support in Japanese(i do speak Japanese) the lady says she cant do anything until the order is canceled, promise to call me back and never called me back. I did call the global support , got 2 or 3 persons, One of them confirmed to me 2 weeks ago the refund have been initiate and to be refunded before 15 of September....
I waited patientely, in the same time my credit card was block from my bank because i exceeded by 1500 dollars!!! Because Gopro proceed the payments debit of my booths order i did canceled which is intolerable because i ordered then on Amazon because Gopro shopping experience was awfull, how could Gopro consider customer with flawed payment with no information and failed. Since i cannot use my credit card.

3)i waited 1 week.... then i did inquired my bank and they did received nothing , no refund, nothing,,,, exceeded i call again Gopro support global, i was shocked when they told me my order wasn’t canceled!!!!! The lady kept me on the phone 15 mins, at the end the told me she couldn’t do anything because it was with Singapore logistic team and end my call with telling me to call Japan number instead because even if i complain nothing she can do...what a terrible customer consideration.
I did then call JApan number again, same lady on the phone i had earlier and nothing than she confirm me there is a problem with Singapore warehouse... and wait until problem is solve. 2 weeks and nobody could even tell me why my order wasn’t canceled and she told me something which exceeded me: your order is not canceled at the moment!!!!

4) i did then last week, Chat support countless time and phone call with a certain Bensen, who acknowledge an issue with my case and will proceed to unlock the situation and promised to contact me until the refund is done. He sent me a mail to confirm the issue is raised with warehouse....Singapore (again why informing customer of Gopro core issue, this is not customer business) after 10 days no more email or even a phone call from him.... he just disappeared like other.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hi @nicolasf25,

Here is the number for France: +33970735169, if that is not working you should be able to get in touch by chat. 

Here are the Chat hours: 

Sun: 07:00 AM - 04:00 PM

M: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM

T: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM

W: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM

Th: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM

F: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM

S: 07:00 AM - 04:00 PM

Pacific Standard Time

Best,

Ryan

Highlighted
Tourist

Their customer support is a joke.... see my post. 

I tried to contact them for 4 weeks for orders issue what caused me 1000dollars to be debited in my account.: never never never i would buy again from their website it returned me error that why i got this double order and now playing for 4 weeks to get my refund..

1) when i ordered on Gopro Shop on 29 September for a Gopro 6 Black after validating payment the page went to main welcome page.... with no mail contact neither confirmation of order. One hours later assuming that the order process probably failed i decided to try another time ordering same product, entering the payment , validating and boom back to welcome page! I stopped and decided to buy a unit on Amazon instead. Hi
Next morning What surprise i received 2 confirmations mails of order from Gopro!!! 8 hours after! I immediately called the number indicated on the confirmation mail Genesis support nobody, a plain vocal message.... i called then Gopro support and could proceed with a representative to cancels the both orders. I received then on 30 September confirmation of cancelation of both orders:

This is the mail i received:

Hi Damien,

I am glad to be of assistance to you. This email will serve as a reference that you have successfully canceled your order with us
Here are your sales order numbers in which you have had your orders cancelled

SO-NL429801 - Cancelled
SO-NL429802 - Cancelled

We hope we could welcome you back again with one of our products in the future. Have a great day!

Best Regards,

Derrick C.
GoPro Support

ref:_00Do0HJuF._5001JTpKl7:ref

2) the next morning 1st of October , i received notification that orders (yes orders i canceled) would be shipped and gave shipping instruction. That is the beginning of 3 weeks of total disappointment with Gopro support: i did call my region support in Japanese(i do speak Japanese) the lady says she cant do anything until the order is canceled, promise to call me back and never called me back. I did call the global support , got 2 or 3 persons, One of them confirmed to me 2 weeks ago the refund have been initiate and to be refunded before 15 of September....
I waited patientely, in the same time my credit card was block from my bank because i exceeded by 1500 dollars!!! Because Gopro proceed the payments debit of my booths order i did canceled which is intolerable because i ordered then on Amazon because Gopro shopping experience was awfull, how could Gopro consider customer with flawed payment with no information and failed. Since i cannot use my credit card.

3)i waited 1 week.... then i did inquired my bank and they did received nothing , no refund, nothing,,,, exceeded i call again Gopro support global, i was shocked when they told me my order wasn’t canceled!!!!! The lady kept me on the phone 15 mins, at the end the told me she couldn’t do anything because it was with Singapore logistic team and end my call with telling me to call Japan number instead because even if i complain nothing she can do...what a terrible customer consideration.
I did then call JApan number again, same lady on the phone i had earlier and nothing than she confirm me there is a problem with Singapore warehouse... and wait until problem is solve. 2 weeks and nobody could even tell me why my order wasn’t canceled and she told me something which exceeded me: your order is not canceled at the moment!!!!

4) i did then last week, Chat support countless time and phone call with a certain Bensen, who acknowledge an issue with my case and will proceed to unlock the situation and promised to contact me until the refund is done. He sent me a mail to confirm the issue is raised with warehouse....Singapore (again why informing customer of Gopro core issue, this is not customer business) after 10 days no more email or even a phone call from him.... he just disappeared like other.

Tourist

guys

my goprp hero 5 gas a water leak!

just ruined my vacations

where canni change in qatar?

I bought it in US this year

I cant fin any contacts !!!!

Luis

GoPro

Hi Luis,

@bravesand70314

You will need to get in touch by Phone or Chat in order to look at warranty options. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best,

Ryan

Tourist

Tks Ryan
Just lost my photos in seychelles and when I come to Qatar is going to be a mess because i bought it in US
lets see...
Tourist

Hi, my gopro hero 5 black got damaged due to water. I bougth my unit last june 2017, my warranty got void...can you please help me, my unit is only 6months old...
Tourist

I used to contact the gopro through my instagram account but they did not rply.. I secured my unit locked before going to water but It has a leak causes my unit to become damaged...