Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

How to check my gopro still under warranty?

#C3221325556704 hero6 , can u check for my still under warranty?
Explorer

Re: How to check my gopro still under warranty?

Hi.

Do you have the receipt. For most regions the warranty is for one year from original purchase. Three things are required for a camera to fall under warranty. #1 You have the receipt of original purchase. #2 It is within I've year of original purchase (some regions require two years, so check your local regulations), and #3 a manufactures defect (not accidental damage).

If you have GoPro Plus, only #1 is required, but you will pay a processing fee.

Of course, in both cases you need to be able to send in the old camera.

Adventurer

Agree.

Bill of sale 1 to 2 years of sales receipt of the region.  If at a store and purchased tehir warranty, and you must pay attention to the   info supplied  give you a  prime example

I purchased today May 8 2019 USA a gopro and a 3 yeaar warranty at the store.  may 8th 2022 the warranty is over.  to the point gopro's warranty is not included into the store warranty. So  When did you purchase and do you need assistance?\

\FISH

Sightseer

I bought it from my friend which he got from a lucky draw, what he mentioned that on line registration is ok , and the warranty will accepted , so now how am I know my device is still under warranty or not ?
Sightseer

Adventurer

It may be Best  to call or chat with GoPro see what they can  advice you on/  A  proof of purchase must be at hand. your friend won it. the Person who put hte product for a prize. should have included say a gift  receipt and htat would be acceptable with GoPro.

Explorer

You're camera is not under warranty.

Do you have an issue, or just asking out of curiosity?