Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: How to Chat with Support

Been trying to reach the support hub all day about problems with my camera - rang multiple times, was left on hold for about 2 hours and chat just never connected.

Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

Nor are they ever available.... Does anyone else have an idea of how to help? I am trying to move videos that are on my local device (iphone) to the cloud. Does anyone know how to do this? Any and all help appreciated, as I have been on hold with customer service and attempting to chat for well over 2 hours. I'm hoping there is an easier way to get help! 

Highlighted
Sightseer

HI my gopro hero 6 needs an update but when i press it it keeps popping up as could not complete update.

i have tried doning lots of things but it will not work.

Also my voice remote wont work so im not sure what to do with it 

thanks 

Oliver

Highlighted
Tourist

Jeff,

Chat support is great if they can actually resolve an issue.Over 5 hours closing on 6 hours of trying to resolve an issue buying a karma...took my money but can't deliver and offshore support is useless ? Any advice ?

Highlighted
Tourist

Don't hold your breath. Support is horrendous...

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

@mmek - For billing questions, it may be better to give the team a call. Typically those issues revolve around verifying the information on the account that's linked to the credit card you're using. Doing something like that by voice instead of chat may be a little faster.

Highlighted
Tourist

I have called multiple times and have spent days. Not hours but days on hold literally. It’s now 3 months later. Non product received, no refund given and the 3rd world support told me to try back in 2 weeks ??? What ? If 3 months didn’t get anything resolved what is 2 more weeks gonna do ?
Highlighted
Sightseer

Good day. I used my gopro hero 5 in the lake and when I open when I got hime it just blacked out. Not even charging. When I checked, there’s a few water inside. I always check my go pro before using it. What will be the best thing to do woth this.