Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

How many minutes of video can I expect per GB if my GoPro Hero 6 is set at 1080?

How many minutes of video can I expect per GB if my GoPro Hero 6 is set at 1080 at 60fps?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: How many minutes of video can I expect per GB if my GoPro Hero 6 is set at 1080?

Hello @foggysurf80501

Thank you for reaching out. We do not have an exact literature yet for the HERO6 Black camera, but considering the same resolution and basing it off established values for the HERO4 Black on a 64-GB micro SD card, it will be about 4h 22m  for normal recording, and  2h 56m for recording with Protune. 

You can check out this link for approximate values for other resolutions. 

Hope this helps. 

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: How many minutes of video can I expect per GB if my GoPro Hero 6 is set at 1080?

Hello @foggysurf80501

Thank you for reaching out. We do not have an exact literature yet for the HERO6 Black camera, but considering the same resolution and basing it off established values for the HERO4 Black on a 64-GB micro SD card, it will be about 4h 22m  for normal recording, and  2h 56m for recording with Protune. 

You can check out this link for approximate values for other resolutions. 

Hope this helps. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Tourist

5hrs 07minutes is how much video time remaining on my gopro hero 6 with 1080 and 60 frames per second. That is with a SanDisk Extreme 128 GB card
Adventurer

they can simply record  a clip to find htat out but  sounds like they do not won a camera.