Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

How long it takes to ship?

I ordered hero 9 last week as I thought it would be delivered in 3 days tops. Alas In less than 2 weeks I am moving away to a different country what will render me unable to receive the late package (and I will be unable to do the shoots I was meant to). I tried to contact the customer support for some time now and it is impossible to connect to chat as well as to receive any call. So my questions are:

How is it possible to know if my order will ever be fulfilled?

How to receive a refund if there is no possibility of contacting the customer support?

What is making the delay in shipping of my order?

Is the customer support being outsourced or is it part of the gopro?

I find it sad that In desperation I need to write this post as I was saving for months to be able to buy this camera.
Screenshot_20201012-165954.png
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: How long it takes to ship?

Ordered mine more than two weeks ago... Nothing heard from GoPro.

First and last time buying from them.

Highlighted
GoPro

Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you, @sprystoke570. I was able to locate your Support case using the email address associated with your Support Hub profile. Our Support Team is already coordinating with the Orders Team regarding your order. Please check your email from time to time for any updates. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Highlighted
GoPro

@edc1m, we try to help out as best as we can. To get the most latest status of your order, please contact our Support Team again. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives. Thanks for your patience.

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]
@aenriquez The issue is that I have a flight this Monday. Is it possible to change the delivery address? Please tell me not that I need to schedule a call at support page as then youll ship it where I will be not.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @sprystoke570. Once an order is submitted, no more changes could be made to it, including a change in the delivery address. It would be best to contact our Support team for further assistance on what the next steps are considering your situation. They will be able to look into options for you.