Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

How long does it take to ship the order to europe?

[ New ]

I bought my go pro 7 black 8 days ago , and it still hasn't been shipped. on the only email i got, its says , we will notify when it ships.  I tryed to contact go pro for about 3 days via call and the chat option , and i never got an agent to talk to, it just kicks me out saying no one is available right now , come back later. 

GoPro

Re: How long does it take to ship the order to europe?

[ New ]

Hello @budimirp06317. Sorry for the inconvenience. Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. 

We can also help check on the status of your order. May we please have your Sales Order number for reference?

Tourist

[ New ]
When i check the status its says still pending, here is my order number Order # MP-04285454
Thank you
GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks for providing the details, @budimirp06317. We can see that the order MP-04285454 is already in the system and will be processed accordingly. You can continue to check your GoPro order from this link: https://gopro.com/order-status

We appreciate your patience and understanding.