Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

How do you protect the glass on the protective housing?

[ New ]

How do you protect the glass on the protective housing when you put it in your bag? How do you protect it from getting scratched during transport? I can't find a lens cap anywhere for it.

Accepted Solutions
Hiker

Re: How do you protect the glass on the protective housing?

[ New ]

Hi there,

I have a backpack camera case that I keep my GoPros in.  It has several padded fluffy divider sections that protect the camera.  Of course, I often keep one camera in my pocket while out filming.  I use small micro-fiber bags (Brand: Agent 8) that I picked up on Amazon to keep the lens clean and they provide a tiny amount of protection.  Optimal protection?  Not really but it works for my needs and circumstances.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Hiker

[ New ]

Hi there,

I have a backpack camera case that I keep my GoPros in.  It has several padded fluffy divider sections that protect the camera.  Of course, I often keep one camera in my pocket while out filming.  I use small micro-fiber bags (Brand: Agent 8) that I picked up on Amazon to keep the lens clean and they provide a tiny amount of protection.  Optimal protection?  Not really but it works for my needs and circumstances.

Adventurer

[ New ]

Hero 9, or use a baby sock

Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks!
Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks, those are great ideas!