Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist
Accepted Solution

How do you connect a Bluetooth headset to the hero 5 session?

Was trying to suss out how to connect a external mic, the adapter is priced way too high for what it is and more importantly it means the door has to be left open and that means rain will kill my go pro.
The alternative sounded so simple, the go pro hero 5 session has Bluetooth so I got a motorcycle Bluetooth Intercom,.... Thing is I can not for the life of me figure out how to connect the two, found some instructions about a sena backpack but nothing else, help

Accepted Solutions
Explorer

Re: How do you connect a Bluetooth headset to the hero 5 session?

Sorry, I don't think there is any way to connect your mic via Bluetooth. The Bluetooth is used as a conduit for wirelessly connecting to the GoPro App or remote.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Explorer

Sorry, I don't think there is any way to connect your mic via Bluetooth. The Bluetooth is used as a conduit for wirelessly connecting to the GoPro App or remote.
Tourist

If the adapter is the only way then that would explain how they get away with charging such ludicrous prices for it. Thing is even if I get the adapter it then will not be waterproof.

Heard gopro was the brand to get, thinking I have been mislead