Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

How do I replace or exchange a broken camera for another as advertised.

It’s been advertised that I can replace or exchange a damaged camera at no cost. Where do I start? Customer service isn’t an option because it’s a joke. There isn’t one. And if there is it’s the worst one on the planet. It would be easier making contact with aliens.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: How do I replace or exchange a broken camera for another as advertised.

You need to contact GoPro support directly and give them your GoPro Plus details for the exchange to take place.  Also there is a cost involved with replacing your camera, not sure where you got the "no cost" information as that is clearly not stated in the terms and conditions.  They will charge you a low cost replacement fee for the exchange.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Nomad

You need to contact GoPro support directly and give them your GoPro Plus details for the exchange to take place.  Also there is a cost involved with replacing your camera, not sure where you got the "no cost" information as that is clearly not stated in the terms and conditions.  They will charge you a low cost replacement fee for the exchange.

Highlighted
Adventurer

You bought  a gopro  plus pkg plan that is where you start you know must fill  a form out and chose the means of contact. if you're saying you already dealt with support, guess you are going to have to deal with them again.