Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

How do I make an claim for GoPro Care?

I have just purchased GoPro Care for my Hero Session. It took part in a drone crash and took most of the damage. I can access the settings but the camera will no longer record video or take pictures. If I attempt to do so the camera continuously turns on and off until the battery is dead. How do I make an accidental damage claim to get a replacement GoPro or at least get this one repaired?

Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: How do I make an claim for GoPro Care?

What were gopro's instruction when purchased, werethere any?  I guess there is a number to call, right?

Highlighted
Sightseer

There's a number that leads me to their customer support, I suppose I can try that. It'd be nice if there was a way to do it over their website though. I would think there would be a place on their website specifically for making claims but I couldn't find such a place. Anyway thank you for the reply.

Highlighted
Hiker

Please read my post about customer service. I hate to let you know this but from what I can say from my experiance is you're on your own. Why do you suppose their own customer support line has a message telling you to come here and get help from other people with problems and questions? if they gave a **bleep** or knew how to help they wouldn't be sending you here. I wish I had the time to let you know what Im going through