Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

How do I get past Facebook screen??

This is driving me crazy. Every time I click on Set Up Live, I get a Facebook pop up that asks me to log in and then I have to choose who can see my videos. There is no way to get past this screen. There is no ok button, no accept button. It doesn't matter which option I chose in the drop down menu. Nothing works.

Has anyone else seen this screen? I've deleted the camera, reinstalled the app, reset the camera to factory settings. I've tried it all.

https://ibb.co/Y0cyCkc
GoPro

Re: How do I get past Facebook screen??

Hi @boldbluff34485

What phone are you using? Do you have the latest GoPro app and Facebook app version?

I have tested a live stream using a Samsung S8 and a Huawei P9 and both went through without errors.

To help isolate the issue, you may test the camera with another phone to see if the same happens

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

I have a Samsung S9+ and all my software is up to date. I will test it with an iPhone and see if I can get it to work. Although I did just get the big update to Facebook mobile so I'll try it again with the new software.

GoPro

Thanks, @boldbluff34485. Keep us posted with any update you get.

Sightseer

I also have the same issue. I'm using Samsung S7 edge, everything is up - to - date (GoPro at v1.7), I just can't get past that page, tried scrolling down nothing happens. Switched to landscape not working too. An ideas? It's kinda annoying since I've already reset everything a lot of times.

Screenshot_20190508-110031_GoPro.jpg
GoPro

Hi @janlendl611 @boldbluff34485

Sorry for any troubles caused.

Our team is working on a fix regarding this issue.

Please continue to check out for updates.

Software Update Release Information

Thanks!

Ej