Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Anonymous

How do I actually get in touch with GoPro?????

I have had my Session 4 for a year and 2 weeks. my one year waaranty is up. all of a sudden my lcd screen goes out. i can no longer see what the session is doing. whenever i try to turn on the session it constantly beeps and again isnt showing anything on the lcd screen. i am trying to get in touch with them to see if there anything i can do and it seems impossible. ive tried calling, tried the chat link. nothing works. i ended up buying another session 4 used because i couldnt afford to buy another new one and wouldnt you know it the screen on that one lasted me 2 weeks. i now have 2 gopro sessions that i can do nothing with. is there anway i can actually get in touch with them? just tired of spending alot of my money and getting nothing but the run around.

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: How do I actually get in touch with GoPro?????

@Anonymous - You can reach our team at https://gopro.com/help/PKBContactus.

Thanks,

Jeff

Highlighted
Tourist

Just my personal experience over the past week.  Chat does not seem to be functional.  Call at off peak times, and either you'll be connected quickly or someone will call you back in a short period of time.  Calling at peak times is tougher.  I found the two people with whom I dealt to be very helpful. 

Highlighted
Anonymous

ya that would be great except I never got a call back in 6 **bleep** hours.  3rd time in the last few weeks I have tried to get in touch with you guys.  Cant even reach you via email anymore tha I can find.  I tried to go email route for support and the person who replied was too dumb to understand I was asking about a known problem.  

As of right now I will NEVER spend money on another GoPro product.  First time I decided to give it a shot (Hero 5 black) and this discharging BS when off is getting old.  Been through every option posted here to no end and no resolution.  Now I can't even get in touch with your service dept by phone (or chat) to get this resolved.

Guess Ill stick with the chinese copies.  they may not have all the nice options and be lacking a little on video quality, but guess what they atually work and have customer support (unlike you)

Highlighted
Anonymous

It is near impossible. I was on hold one day for 40 minutes before giving up. The next day I entered chat and waited on hold as well. I waited an hour and 45 minutes on the phone and never got through. As for chat, when I got on I was told I was the #2 person in line and never got to talk to someone before I gave up after all that time. Done with this company. Will never recommend to a friend.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Your online chat DOES NOT WORK. I called yesterday and waiting 45 minutes before I was prompted to request a "call back". I did. You called me back 16 hours later at 7am when I not only was not by my phone, but was nowhere near my broken GoPro. I tried calling again today and waiting 45 minutes before just hanging up. Your chat STILL DOES NOT WORK. I get a error message saying "Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later".

If your agents are that busy you either A. Don't have enough agents, or B. Have serious problems going on with your products because every agent is busy chatting.

I will give you one more chance to either pickup the phone or answer my chat, otherwise I'll hit social media and starting voicing my complaints about your products. Here is a thought? How can I reach you via email.

I suppose this posting says a lot: http://fortune.com/2017/02/02/gopro-hero5-karma-drone

Highlighted
Anonymous

4 hours on the phone listening to the piano from go pro support. Chat also says they have no agents.

How is that possible that you have 3 hours long line of people waiting on the phone?

Is there actually any agents answering phones?

Why did they remove email option to request warranty repair?

This is ridiculous.

Is the company going down the drain?

When my first gopro broke I sent en email and in couple of days I had the replacement.

I guess it is high time to look for the alternative...

Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

IT IS impossible !! Just hung up afte 3 HOURS 45MIN (NO ONE ANSWERED EXCEPT THE PIANO) !!!!! So fed up with this company!  Will Never buy "Go" anything again! I'm pissed! I hope NO ONE buys your parts again and the CO goes under! Customer service does not exist! BUYER BEWARE, They DO NOT have your best interests in mind, only your $$ 

(BTW- Camera overheats regardless of the SD card you use, if you use it for any outside boating recording-as we did, it WILL cook in about 20min and shut down for about 90min until it beeps back on)

Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware-Buyer Beware!