Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: How do I actually get in touch with GoPro?????

GoPro support no longer accepts email, answers the phone, or allows you to start a chat.  Sorry.

I have been trying for about a month.

Highlighted
Anonymous

I have been on hold with Customer Support for the last 2 hours and haven't been given the option of a call back. The Chat continually states "All of our agents are helping other customers". I have gone through the entire Support Manuals and updated, fixed, and hard reset everyting I can. Is there an email address I can use? 

How is it that a $2.2 BILLION company can't affort more customer support agents? And why are these cameras constantly breaking and needing attention? I'm a professional photographer and have never been more disapointed in a product. 

Highlighted
Anonymous

And no response on the forum either. I tried contacting them for more then a week.

Will try support in europe at night time to see what is going on.

THis is insane.

Or... maybe they are going under. Looking at the flood of knockoffs and competition finally getting competitive products.

Wallstreet is watching.

KB

Highlighted
Tourist

Three weeks ago I placed an order for Karma Grip and Harness. I received an acknowlegement and order number the same day. Since then NOTHING. No goods , no contact. Zilch. Have spent hours on phone waiting for an answer. Have tried to get Call Back several times without response. Have tried Live Chat but there is no response - though once there was a message that all agents were busy and try later.  There is no email address. I entered a complaint through the Feedback page. Again no response. I just want to know "Where's my stuff?" This is totally hopeless. The company is a disgrace and I wish I'd never got involved in GoPro gear in the first place. If they can't even deliver stuff or provide basic customer service are they going out of business? Any ideas about what to do?

Highlighted
Adventurer

Sorry t ohear, o you have an option to dispute? with your provider?

Highlighted
Anonymous

Same issue here.  have a hero 5 session that i just purchased and took it in the water for the first time and it fried the battery immediately.  Ive been trying to get a replacement for a month now with no luck.  Anyone have a contact email address? 

Highlighted
Adventurer

You have to  stick with the Phone call.   or chat. their email is  no longer a contact you can head to the desktop botton and offer your feedback, maybe enough feedback will tell them a select few   are not happy. good luck

Highlighted
Tourist

I've tried sticking with the phone call. 12 calls. One up to 2 hours. One up to one hour. I'm a teacher and I can't just leave phone on speaker and carry on! No I phone, wait for 6 or 7 minutes till it enables Callback and then request a call-back. No-one has ever called me back (not even missed calls). I have tried LiveChat but no-one ever responds to that either. I posted her on Community hub in hope that someone from GoPro would respon. But they don't. The DO NOT HAVE EMAIL (can you believe it). They do not disclose a UK office postal address!  It is now five weeks since I ordered 350 pounds of kit on the official GoPro site. They took my money and gave me an order number but have never delivered any stuff!!  The only conculsion is that GoPro is deliberately preventing its own customers from contacting it. So disrespectful! So amateur! What a useless organization. But that does not help me get my stuff. Can't think of what else to do? Write to consumer pages of newspapers? Contact GoPro in USA?? Any suggestions.