Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

How do I actually contact support?

[ New ]

Chat doesn't work at all, and despite trying the callback option several times today during business hours, I never heard from anyone at all.

I have an 11 month old unit that's not working properly that I'd like to warrantee exchange (or otherwise troubleshoot). Since none of the listed support options on the site actually work, what's my other option?

GoPro

Re: How do I actually contact support?

[ New ]

@redriver36215, you may reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form. If having trouble connecting to our Chat Support team. You may try changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage.

Hiker

[ New ]

You didn't even read my post... I said I tried the chat and it didn't work, and that I tried the callback several times and didn't hear back from anyone all day. My location is set to US English.

What else can I do?

Adventurer

[ New ]

I suggest opening a browser that may work. chrome works for me,no issues. so try again  on chrome/google and do the call back or  chat.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @redriver36215,

Use Google Chrome or use in-Private browsing.

Adventurer

[ New ]

And there you go.  seems gopro only works with who they like and that is limitations if asked.