Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

How do I access Epidemic Sounds via GoPro Plus?

Hi, as a GoPro Plus member I am led to believe that I get complimentary access to the Epidemic Sound website, but cannot find any information on how this is achieved, can someone assist me please?  I've tried searching the GoPro site, and the web and have only come across dead links.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: How do I access Epidemic Sounds via GoPro Plus?

Hello, @skoobaskunk. Try logging in to this: https://www.epidemicsound.com/ using your GoPro PLUS subscription account details. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks @mariustanya, I should have mentioned that I tried that before posting here and my GoPro Plus account credentials are not recognised on the Epidemic Sounds website, tried it a couple of times and they are not recognised each time I enter them.
Highlighted
Tourist

Sorry @mariustanya, not sure why my last reply came from a secondary account 🤔
Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hi @jasonz60453. Try this path:

1. Visit the GoPro Awards page at https://gopro.com/en/us/awards

2. Choose any category. 

3. Once on the next page, scroll down until you get to this part: 

Clicking on "Browse Music" will bring you to the Epidemic page. Let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Highlighted
Sightseer

Thank you @mariustanya, you are a legendSsir and I'm very happy to report that this has done the trick and has worked, I now have access to Epidemic Sounds, much appreciated!

Highlighted
GoPro

Great to know that you have access to additional music now, @skoobaskunk. Enjoy and have fun using your GoPro!