Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

How can I stitch videos without .lrv and .wav files

I have lost the .lrv and .wav files for a few videos I have. I would still like to stitch them even though I know there will be no sound. When I try to add files in Fusion Studio (on PC), it won't find any files in the folder were the GPBK and GPFR videos are.

Do anybody know how I can stitich videos when I only have the two GPBK and GPFR videos and no LRV or WAV files?

Thanks!

David

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: How can I stitch videos without .lrv and .wav files

Hello, @milldaz. Do you mean you have two videos for GPBK and two videos as well for GPFR? This article details the steps on how to render your videos in the Fusion Studio App, however, the .LRV and the .THM files will be needed. Some users share though that copying the file and renaming them as THM and LRV allowed the files to be imported. See this thread for details. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @milldaz. Do you mean you have two videos for GPBK and two videos as well for GPFR? This article details the steps on how to render your videos in the Fusion Studio App, however, the .LRV and the .THM files will be needed. Some users share though that copying the file and renaming them as THM and LRV allowed the files to be imported. See this thread for details. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Thanks very much, @mariustanya! Much appreciated.

I didn't need THM files, but copying the MP4 files and changing the extension to LRV, and creating .wav files of the same length, did the trick.

Highlighted
GoPro

Great to know that, @milldaz. Thank you for posting back to confirm the resolution. Glad to know that your issue has been solved.