Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

How On Earth Do You Turn It Off?

Hi All, 

I am unable to find an answer to this question, I know when it's not being used it goes into standby however everytime I leave it for a couple of weeks it goes form 100% to 0% battery life.

When fully charged and being used it works fine and battery lasts a while, so I know it isnt an issue with the battery itself.

Also have made a new video with it recently and it lasted just fine:

Kind Regards,

Frank

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: How On Earth Do You Turn It Off?

@fasttree08381 - Battery drain when the Session cameras is not in use is likely due to other features like wifi being left on. When you're done using the camera for the day, be sure to turn off the wifi connection in the camera's settings. That should minimize battery drain.

Jeff

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: How On Earth Do You Turn It Off?

@fasttree08381 - Battery drain when the Session cameras is not in use is likely due to other features like wifi being left on. When you're done using the camera for the day, be sure to turn off the wifi connection in the camera's settings. That should minimize battery drain.

Jeff