Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Hi there, I purchased a HEro 8 Black package with a free subscription to Go Pro. however go pro has

[ New ]

Hi there, 

I purchased a Go Pro Hero 8 Black with the bundle that included the Go Pro subsciption. I received the invoice and order however when I checked my bank account, Go Pro debited more than the invoice value what was provided and they also debited me separately for the subscription whcih was supposed to be freee in the package and for a higher amount than advertised. Ipurchsed ensuring it showed AUD whcih is the country i am registered to and cannot believe an invoice could be a different value to what I saw advertised. It would have been cheaper if I walked into a store to purchase but I wanted to get some assessories taht the store did not have,

I sent a query via their website but never received a response. there is no phone hotline to call either. I am very disappointed as this is very concerning that a well branded company would do this and I have no avenue to seek any response. Has anyone else had same bad experience.

GoPro

Re: Hi there, I purchased a HEro 8 Black package with a free subscription to Go Pro. however go p...

[ New ]

Hello, @patriciac06365. We see that you have been able to connect with Support regarding your order issue. It would be best to continue working with them till the issue is sorted. The team handling your case will update you as soon as there is new information. Please keep your lines open. Thanks!

Tourist

Re: Hi there, I purchased a HEro 8 Black package with a free subscription to Go Pro. however go p...

[ New ]

Hi there

my issue is still unresolved. the only way I managed to contact an agent was from the live chat which was daily I had to keep clicking on START CHAT. only to be told it will have to be investigated and I received an email with the transcript of my conversation. then another email asking to provide a copy of my overcharged amount from my bank statement that I had to upload on a site. I was promised that once I did that, I would get another email confirming that it has been done and if I failed to do that within 10 days the case will be closed. I uploaded but never got an email and keep trying to get hold of someone. This is absolutely atrocious as I see so many compliants of overcharged and how impossible it is to get to contact someone.  I sincerely regert buying from their website and their subscription which is useless now as I would never trust this company again.Is there any way we can report this to the Australian Ombudsman as there are so many similar cases and the company does not seem to care for customers but push sales on websites and overcharge us.

GoPro

[ New ]

Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you, @patriciac06365. From your most recent contact with our Support Team, they will be coordinating with the Orders Team. You'll be notified as soon as new information is available. We appreciate your patience.