Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Betreff: Hi my brand new hero 7 black constantly freezes after first switch on and update,

Hi... Ich wollte hier mal meine Geschichte erzählen ich hatte eine hero 7 black neu bei ebay gekauft.

Nach kurzer zeit fiel mir der freezing Fehler auf, der immer öfter passierte, als ich den gopro support angerufen hatte sagte man mir das selbe das alle schon gehört hatten sd karte wechseln , das update manuel draufspielen usw.

Der Fehler kommt, aber auch wenn ich keine SD Karte drin habe.

Ich schickte die Kamera ein und bekam eine neue, was heißt es ist keine neue, sondern eine geprüfte.Die serien nummern waren immer anderst.

Jetzt kommt der Witz ich habe nun schon zum 3. mal die Kamera eingeschickt weil immer derselbe Fehler mit dem freezing auftritt.

Ich denke langsam, dass die reklamierten Kameras bei gopro mit dem Fehler ein neues Gehäuse und Display bekommen und wieder an reklamierende kunden wieder verschickt werden.

Hat man also einmal ein Problem und schick die Cam ein so ist man in einem Kreislauf von defekten Geräten gefangen und bekommt immer wieder gebrauchten fehlerhaften Schrott... Anderst kann ich mir nicht erklären, dass ich schon zu 3 mal eine hero 7 black bekam die den gleichen Fehler hat.

Highlighted
Explorer

Betreff: Hi my brand new hero 7 black constantly freezes after first switch on and update,

Hast du die Karte gewechselt?
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Hi my brand new hero 7 black constantly freezes after first switch on and update,

Hi Daniel, yeah, welcome to the GoPro MerryGoRound, I think now they have finally admitted defeat with the Hero7 and are now focused on the Hero 8, I have had my Dji Osmo Action for a couple of weeks and I couldn't be happier, GoPro have, in my opinion, been made to pay for their market dominance in the action cam arena, no competition means they simply stopped innovating and trying to improve, well, now that DJI have entered the arena they will pay the price.
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: Hi my brand new hero 7 black constantly freezes after first switch on and update,

I disagree about GoPro not innovating. In fact, they have innovated to such a level that DJI basically had nothing to offer other than a front screen. I'm glad you like it. For me, not having GPS, the 18-23% crop for stabilization (which isn't much better and can be closely achieved by just zooming the GoPro a bit), not having the Bluetooth wake for WiFi connection, and the lack of Auto Cloud Uploading/video creation still makes the Osmo Action inferior IMO.
Highlighted
Tourist

Der Fehler kommt auch wenn keine Karte drinnen ist.

Das war so bei alle 3 .

Und bei allen habe ich das update manuel draufgemacht so wie es vom support immer erklärt wird.

Highlighted
Hiker

But it works every time I turn it on Daniel, that sells it to me, and I wonder what the next iteration will bring.
Highlighted
Explorer

It's good. I'm not having any issues with my hero 7 black, so having the extra features is important to me.I've looked on some forums regarding the osmo action and it doesn't seem that the camera is completely bug free as there are some similar complaints as seen here. However, considering the millions of cameras sold by GoPro the reported issues are relatively low. At the end of the day, what really matters is just that you're happy with the camera you have. I'm glad yours is working out for you.
Highlighted
Hiker

Hello,

I tried all...

I manually charged the firmware about 5 times.

Remove the low light

Bloc the screen up

Without sd card same problem

With a new Sandisk 128 U3 same problem

The camera freeze when he start, or record, or in standby, or when I go to see the footage....

I removed the screen automatic shut down....

Nothing.....

Hope Gopro will move to solve the problem....