Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Hi my brand new hero 7 black constantly freezes after first switch on and update,

[ Edited ]

They send me the posts,
Plus I tried to tell people lol no ago that this was garbage.

Buy the way **bleep**tard
I didn’t say that n my post not to **bleep**, just don’t troubleshoot go product for them

You deserve to loose your money
Keep coming back and buying

Highlighted
Explorer

Re: Hi my brand new hero 7 black constantly freezes after first switch on and update,

I'm sorry, I should have realized these post were coming from a child. You can unsubscribe yourself so you don't continue to receive notifications. Hopefully you can do it in time before your mother finds out about your post and sends you to your room without supper.
Highlighted
Hiker

Don't respond to this dude, there is clearly something amiss with him, perhaps if we all just ignore him he will go and "help" other folk on another forum.
Highlighted
Hiker

This forum is just not working for me, so E-mail notification will now ble turned off. There's noe solution to be found here.
Highlighted
Tourist

Your obviously an ignoramus.
Your just as childish, as you had to respond .
It’s so simple to evoke a reaction from you.
So just keep testing and doing your product evaluations for go pro, and keep your elitist, snobbish, boring, dull comments coming.

You think you are so much more intelligent ,
But you are just a imbisol,
Wait for the hero 8
That’s the only chance you’ll get to have this problem fixed.
And you’ll be dumb enough to buy it!

Then you’ll be back here complying and working for go pro for free!

Highlighted
Tourist

Ya don’t respond to me,
There must be something amiss!
Don’t respond.
But I bet you will.
Just another chance for the superior go pro’ers to flaunt thier self appointed intelligence!

Do us all a favour, don’t tespond,
Keep doing your testing and debugging for GoPro.
Highlighted
Tourist

See Daniel
Just as I said , you did respond!
You so predictable, pseudo intellectual!
You come across as some one who garners no attention or respect and tries to show off a bit with his limited vocabulary and thought process!

Go back to troubleshooting your go pro, little man!
Highlighted
Hiker

Having the auto low light setting seems to reduce the amount of time the camera messed up. It still does it though