Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Hi my brand new hero 7 black constantly freezes after first switch on and update,

I don’t understand why it’s so long for a new update. I bought the 7 more than 3 month and no update. When I check for update before the 7.0 You find an update every month. And now it’s toooooo quite. Hello Mister GoPro wake up please.
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Hi my brand new hero 7 black constantly freezes after first switch on and update,

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @agiletree07778. Thank you for contacting Support as advised. We have reached out to them to check on the case again as to why the issue has not been resolved even after two replacements. We will keep you posted. Feel free to reach out through this thread or via message for any other concerns or questions that you may have. Thanks, and best regards!

Highlighted
GoPro

Apologies, @peterm8643. We do not have information about an update to the HERO7 firmware at this time. We will definitely post about it once we have new information. Thank you!

Highlighted
Hiker

Are you referring to me? This post was uploaded on October 6, here in the UK we have October before December, it's a calendar system we've been using for a while now and it seems to work quite well, unlike your reading skills.
Highlighted
Hiker

I will contact support tomorrow morning with an update with the latest experiences.

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you, @agiletree07778. Please keep us posted. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Mfigures your from the U.k.
Arrogance is such a strong suit with you people, anyway,
The freeing issue has been going on long before October.

Check your own reading skills,
Seems youlack more than most.
Or keep doubling down and continue to purchase or expect answers from GoPro

Chip chip Cherie old boy’
Highlighted
Hiker

You sir are obviously what "we people" refer to as an **bleep**, I could not care less when the "freeing" as you call it started, I initiated this thread to draw attention to MY problem with a GoPro product, namely freezing, in October, you stated you brought this to the forum in December, so, yeah, good job on that, I've put you forward for a medal for that, you are obviously the man with all the answers so keep it up, I expect GoPro are discussing offering you a position with Tech Support as we speak.