Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Hi my brand new hero 7 black constantly freezes after first switch on and update,

Thanks @mariustanya however they have told me a refund is not available since it's now past the 30 refund period. I was told the only thing that will ever happen going forward is to continue to replace the defective cameras. Sadly, I've never had a functioning camear.  Are you saying a refund will be provided? If so, how do I go about obtaining the refund?

GoPro

Re: Hi my brand new hero 7 black constantly freezes after first switch on and update,

@timmarshgopro - We have communicated with Support and a representative from the team will be reaching out to you. Only the Support team will be able to determine whether a refund will be issued or not. Please keep the lines open. Thanks!

Tourist

Then why wouldn't they just tell me that when I talked and asked about it since the camera never has worked? And oh either does the one I was sent as a replacement(not shocking)I honestly don’t care at this point. Have my money I’ll take an item that works sometimes. I’d rather just not have to deal with it and take my money elsewhere. Shouldn’t have to keep getting replacements. The first should would work but that’s a lot to expect I guess.
Hiker

I am experiencing the same freezing issue, using a brand new128gb SanDisk extreme. Very frustrating.
GoPro

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with freezing on your camera, @nicetree0567. As you may have read above, there are troubleshooting steps  that will clear out the issue. If you have already gone through them and the camera still freezes, our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs will walk you through further steps. Please get in touch with them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . You may direct them to this thread for reference. 

Tourist

[ Edited ]

You haven’t read any of the many other post regarding this!
Nor do you give a **bleep**.

Go pro is finished
There are better options out there that are cheaper, do a better job and don’t treat their customers like a cash cow .

I’ll never give them 1 more penny of my hard earned money!

Rip GoPro, you are garbage and don’t deserve my time or any body else’s

Tourist

When you are uodatingnmanualky doesnit avtually say "updating" or keeps rebooting? Because I placed files as instructed in CD card and nothing. Just eandom reboot
Tourist

When you are updating manualky doesnit actually say "updating" or keeps rebooting? Because I placed files as instructed in CD card and nothing. Just eandom reboot