Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Hi my brand new hero 7 black constantly freezes after first switch on and update,

Yep, as long as folk keep buying ‘em and forums like this are the only place where this issue is discussed and “no one that matters” writes or posts a poor YouTube review then nothing will be done.
There is one post above where the poster complains about this freezing issue but ends the post with “I’m not complaining though”, as if he or she is to blame for having a camera that doesn’t work, that attitude is what GoPro love, and that is why folk with this problem will continue to be treated with contempt, without doubt the worst customer service I have ever experienced.
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Hi my brand new hero 7 black constantly freezes after first switch on and update,

Thanks, didn't realize this.
Highlighted
Tourist

I prefer to post my reviews on Amazon - lot of eyes on Amazon, I stated I can't recommend the Hero 7 Black at this point in time...
Highlighted
Hiker

I check russian reviews for Gopro on biggest market aggregator in Russia:

In each review - i see, that Gopro freeze sometimes.

You can further recommend changing sd cards

https://market.yandex.ru/product--ekshn-kamera-gopro-hero7-black-chdhx-701/183727094/reviews

Highlighted
Explorer

4.5/5 and very positive reviews. If people are happy, they are happy. Amazing device. Especially considering the small, waterproof, and rugged design coupled with incredible image stabilization at 4K/60fps. I have had occasional freezing, but only with one of my SD cards. Once I stopped using that card I haven't had the issue return.
Highlighted
Adventurer

Reviews: are  not to be  Trusted 100%.  Whate ever happened to the days you stop a person ans  ask for a minute of tehir time? about hte Product they had?

Highlighted
Tourist

Today just after 3 days with my new gp7 (the 2nd) again and again freezes. I’m so sad. It’s not what I expect with this cam. Seriously I’m very disappointed
It’s all the same. I can change ten times. It changes nothing. GoPro what are you you doing with your product ?
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @peterm8643

I am really sorry for any troubles caused.

If you have also gone over the steps on this link, please reach out to our Support Team to move forward with this concern.

You may contact them by phone or chat.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej