Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Hi, I made an order on the 27th of November and the order status has not changed from pending.

[ New ]

Hi I placed an order on the 27th of November and the status has not changed from pending. I have tried to contact gopro support multiple times because I would like to update my address but the website always tells me know agents are available. 

GoPro

Re: Hi, I made an order on the 27th of November and the order status has not changed from pending.

[ New ]

Hi @livelycave1047

Thank you for your order, unfortunately, it appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order and it was canceled.
You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card.

Also, please note that we do not ship to PO Boxes.
Check out GoPro Shipping Policy

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Re: Hi, I made an order on the 27th of November and the order status has not changed from pending.

[ New ]

Hi EJ

Thanks for letting me know. I have re-ordered twice in error and was told by a service agent I could return one of the items. I've tried requesting the return papers and the website said I would be emailed a shipping label within an hour. I have waited 24 hours and have not received any email, when trying to request the return form again the website now says "no eligible items to return" I have tried contacting gopro via the contact us but don't seem to be having any luck. Are you able to help with this? 

Thanks

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @livelycave1047. We see a return order request from you in the system. Have you already received the email instructions with RMA information?