Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Hi Gopro, may I know how to chat with your staff through online system?

[ New ]
I tried many many times to approach your online chatting system, but it shows not available all the time. How can i contact with your support?
C8F63919-26D8-412A-ABD7-5DEFDD9139B3.png
Tourist

Re: Hi Gopro, may I know how to chat with your staff through online system?

[ New ]
It shows approx 2min, but after 2hour still nothing happen
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @labno9

Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding.

You may want to log a call back request instead.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
@aragon1006
Thank you for your response. As the 30day returning deadline almost there, should I wait for your side to contact me or I should try few more times? Actually, i had tried to chat online with your supporting team for a week but still can’t approach your staff.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @labno9. We see your callback request in the system. It would be best to wait for our Support team to contact you back. We do not have an exact time for when they will contact you back since it will depend on agent availability. Please keep your lines open and make sure that there are no settings on your phone that would prevent it from receiving calls especially from unknown or toll-free numbers. Thanks!