Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Hero9 ordered 9th November - where is it?

[ New ]
I ordered the Hero9 Black, media and light mod on 9th NOVEMBER and all I have is an order number. Zero contact, no emails, no phone number to call and an online order status form which simply DOES NOT WORK. You’ve signed me up to GoPro storage and the clock is ticking and I’ve paid for a month already with no camera and nothing to upload! You call this customer service! $740 Aus dollars in your bank and I’ve got NOTHING.
GoPro

Re: Hero9 ordered 9th November - where is it?

[ New ]

Hi @glynist77

Thank you for your order, unfortunately, it appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order and it was canceled.
You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card.

Also, please note that we do not ship to PO Boxes.
Check out GoPro Shipping Policy

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Except you’ve already charged the same “card” for the annual subscription! To order again will add another $69 subscription - I don’t need either of them at the moment as you’ve failed to fulfil my order!
Tourist

[ New ]
My original order included HERO9 Black Bundle
HERO9 Black Camera, Handler, Magnetic Swivel Clip, Spare Battery, 32GB SD Card - that’s not available now either! I want a refund of the $69 1 year subscription.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @glynist77. It would be best to get in touch with our Support team as we are unable to process any refund in the Hub. 

To proceed, please submit a contact request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

If chat does not work, you may submit a callback request. If you get the Captcha error or any error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Nothing works - I've used three different browers on an iphone and now the MacBook - I get the Captcha error every single time - I've allowed popups and cookies in fact anyone can break in to my system at the moment - please it shouldn't be this hard to get to talk to someone! PLEASE give me a phone number to call in Perth Australia. PLEASE.

Tourist

[ New ]

Is GoPro the WORST company for customer support EVER? I downloaded Microsoft EDGE to get the online chat - and it worked and uploaded the window. It said there was a three minute wait - two hours later NOTHING. I had to delete the entire programme and re install to get it to work again so I could request a call back - the number is 08890448 - NOTHING has happened. Here's the story so far:

On 9th Nov I ordered a GoPro9 package and subscription but only the subscription went through which meant I had no GoPro from which to upload images so the subscription was basically useless. That order was MU-00647875. Yesterday, I decided to re-order a package given the first one had been lost or deleted. I chose the Hero9 package with floating hand grip / magnetic swivel, spare battery, 32GB card and camera case and through checkout I UPGRADED to a 64GB card. This came to $589.95 and my PAYPAL account has been debited by $543.94 ($519.96 + $23.98) - I clicked submit order and was redirected to PAYPAL where the account was debited for package and larger card but then NOTHING happened. The next stage - going to create a new subscription (with the intention of using this portal to get a refund on the original package subscription) but the screen did not load. So now I don't know if my order has gone through - OR is my home physical address has been lodged against the order as PAYPAL has my postal address and I understand GoPro do not deliver to post boxes even though we're in the middle of nowhere here in South Australia. HELP ME PLEASE. I've been trying since 9th November to get a new package and I've still only got a subscription which I can't use because I don't have a GO PRO of any description !!!!!!! It would be cheaper and quicker to order it from the USA !