Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Hero9 Verbindung zu Auto Upload nicht möglich

[ New ]
Ich habe eine Hero9 und kann Auto Upload nicht einrichten. Ich bekomme immer eine Fehlermeldung, dass die Verbindung nicht möglich ist. Ich habe bereits auf Werkseinstellungen zurückgesetzt, was aber nichts gebracht hat.
Nomad

Re: Hero9 Verbindung zu Auto Upload nicht möglich

[ New ]

Please check if your wifi is on 2.4 or 5 GHz. Safe way is 2.4 GHz

Tourist

[ New ]
I did already, but it is still not working...
GoPro

[ New ]

@wheelmaker, there are some troubleshooting suggestions here Common Auto Upload Issues that will help.

Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks for your answer. I know these suggestions, but there is nothing, what has solved my problem.
GoPro

[ New ]

@wheelmaker, just to check, how many characters does your home Wi-Fi network have?

Tourist

[ New ]
16 characters.

Meanwhile I had a connection, not via the router wifi directly, but via the wifi-network of my Apple Time Capsule, which is an extended wifi of my regular wifi via my router.

I have no idea why the Auto-Upload only works via the Time Capsule wifi, especially given the fact that the Time Capsule is on the upper level of my home.
GoPro

[ New ]

@wheelmaker. Good to know that you are able to upload your media to the cloud through another connection. The password length for your network is within the limit. There could be settings or permissions on the regular router that prevents the camera from being able to automatically upload media to the cloud. See if this is the case.