Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Hero9 Shortcuts with waterproof box

[ New ]

Hi everyone,

I receivred my Gopro Hero9 with waterproof box.

I have setting 2-3 photo and video modes.
But when I mount the box on the GoPro I don't have access to the touchscreen and I can't switch between recorded video/photo modes when it's on.

Do you have any shortcuts with the buttons to swith inside the menu?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Hero9 Shortcuts with waterproof box

[ New ]

First, you'd need to create a Preset under each mode (photo, video, etc.) for any settings that you'd like. Some presets are already there, but you edit those and/or add new ones for every scenario you think you might need.

Then, when you're out using the GoPro and want to toggle between your presets, just use the Mode button to get to the mode you want (ex. Videos). Then, press and the Mode and the Shutter buttons at the same time. Doing this will activate the menu options in the front LCD screen and you'll see the different presets you've created for that mode on the screen. You can use the Mode button to scroll through the options, and then use the Shutter button to select the one you want.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @baptisteb703

You may press the Mode then the Shutter button.

This will allow you to switch between presets in each mode.

Navigating through your Media on your camera is done through the touchscreen display.

We'll have shit shared with the team as feedback.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

Hi @aragon1006 

Thank you for your message.

I tried the button + Shutter button mode manipulation to change photos mode but it takes a photo but does not change photo mode.

Like on the attachment, I really want to change the pre-recorded mode but without a touchscreen.

Help me :'-(

Thanks.

Baptiste

Gopro.jpg
GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

First, you'd need to create a Preset under each mode (photo, video, etc.) for any settings that you'd like. Some presets are already there, but you edit those and/or add new ones for every scenario you think you might need.

Then, when you're out using the GoPro and want to toggle between your presets, just use the Mode button to get to the mode you want (ex. Videos). Then, press and the Mode and the Shutter buttons at the same time. Doing this will activate the menu options in the front LCD screen and you'll see the different presets you've created for that mode on the screen. You can use the Mode button to scroll through the options, and then use the Shutter button to select the one you want.