Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Hero8 black lost stabilization.

[ New ]

In May I ordered GoPro Hero 8 black bundle from the official GoPro page. This month on June 2 it arrived and till yesterday June 14 it didn't have problems.
But yesterday on June 14 it lost its stabilization. I tried many different settings, did factory reset twice, updated camera manually, changed the battery but anything from that doesn't help.
I'm very upset about this problem as the 380eur for me is a big amount of money and I hoped to get a good quality product for this amount of money.
P.S. I'm using a 64GB Sandisk memory card.
I also included a video of example. Which was filmed in 1080 | 60 | W and stabilization - high.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLr3BEGejUo 
How to fix this problem?

Adventurer

Re: Hero8 black lost stabilization.

[ New ]

your optins are. Do a return, get your funds back, get another one, why?  time period for refund expiring, if you wanted  to simply do a exchange then a refund, it expire from the first date purchased, not 2nd camera in hand.

Warranty, 1-2 year andextended with plus plan,   contact on the provided info given, to warranty  the camera.

you tried everything, something is not working, the  video shows that..  Are you certain the Hypersmooth is on and not off, it can incorrectly  flip off when chosing things.

at all bottom of posts are the contact gopro info.