Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Hero8 Black

Delay 2 weeks instead of 2 days, gopro IM DISAPOINTED, and on the top check camera below, DOESNT WORK .

Untitled.png
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Hero8 Black

camera has a reset button, that is called a hardboot? do you know about it?

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Hero8 Black turn on problem

I tryed everything even the manual installing of software, the camera tryes to turn on and shuts down on the same moment, does that until the battery is off, by the way not even the gopro application sees gopro, im really upsaid 

Highlighted
Adventurer

Understand your Frustration:  Only the gopro no card installed,  We have t oallow up to five full cycles of the battery. in the mean time we can only try to turn on the camera no card installed. and  going through just some settings the camera is fine, or acts up?

Factory reset the camera to  the  greetings of GoPro. and it repeats t he same reactions.    

GoPro wants you to Manually   flash FW 1.20 back again on the camera twice . and factory reset the camera. and    with no card it crashes  like the first problem?

Highlighted
Tourist

I can not reset any settings unfortunately cause i can't even enter in gopro when it starts staightly restarts repeatly 

Highlighted
Adventurer

Then you will need to  chat wit ha Rep about your faulty camera. at gopro chat, do you know where to start with them?