09-19-2019 10:43 AM
After trying to set up live streaming for Facebook, GoPro app asks for permission to connect with Facebook.
No matter how many times I grant permission, it keeps asking me over and over.
Anyone with a solution to this please?
09-26-2019 04:58 PM
Thank you for the feedback. We would like to gather more details on this issue to help us isolate the cause and get a better understanding of what is going on. We'd like to know:
- The version of the GoPro app that you have installed
- The camera you're using and its firmware version- https://gopro.com/help/articles/how_to/How-to-Check-Your-Camera-s-Software-Version
- The device that you are using - Model, Brand
- The OS version of your mobile device
- The network used for the live stream - Wi-Fi or hotspot
- Are you streaming to your personal account or fan page?
- Whether you have been able to stream live before
We would love to hear back from you. Many thanks!
09-28-2019 02:39 PM
Thanks for checking in with me:
1. GoPro App version 6.0(8108)
2. GoPro Hero 7 Black Version Number 01.80
3. Samsung Galaxy s8+
4. Android Version 9
6. Haven't been able to even get past the permissions part to choose.
7. Setting this up for the first time.
09-28-2019 05:33 PM
@clubbah, thank you for the information and sorry to hear that you can't set up your live stream with the camera via GoPro App. We are aware of the issue at hand and we'll be addressing it in a future update. In the meantime, apologies for the inconvenience.