Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Hero7 white constantly freezes

[ New ]

Hi, my gopro constantly freezes and is unusable until the GoPro eventually runs out of battery and is charged up again. It's software is up to date and the SD card is the one recommended. It was only purchased 2 months ago. 

Tourist

Re: Hero7 white constantly freezes

[ New ]
Bonjour mon cher je ne travail pas chez gopro mais jai le meme probleme que toi et jai ecris a gopro un dizaine de fois et personne ne ma jamais repondu , il semblerai que gopro sont des voleurs et que la qualité des produit ne font plus parti de leur compagnie
Tourist

[ New ]

I have the EXACT same problem and my White 7 is also only 2 months old.  When it worked, it was great but died today while snorkeling and will not even charge now.

GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your camera, @hollyd3 and @shaynem8142. These troubleshooting steps should resolve the issue. If not, let our Support team know so they can assist you with further troubleshooting. You may reach them by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . 

Be sure to have access to your camera and your computer when you contact Support so you can get assisted as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]

My GoPro Hero 7 White is only 5 days old, hasn't left my house, and I'm experiencing the same exact issue!  

As a software developer myself, I'm aware of how to troubleshoot.  I can tell you from troubleshooting in my instance, the SD card is NOT the culprit.  There apparently is an issue with the software interface with the GoPro operating system or something with the SD Card Mount that is malfunctioning.  I wish the GoPro company would do something about this issue, instead of repeatedly ignoring its "valued customers".  This was my first time trying out GoPro, and I'm sorry to say I'm highly disappointed.  I should have invested in a competitors product instead.  Other customer support centers would have offered replacing the faulty unit, as opposed to placing blame on the customer!

This will most likely be my last purchase with GoPro.