Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Hero7 pre order transactions uncompleate

So I ordered a hero 7 last week. I've been charged with the 1 euro registration. Today gopro tried to charge me with the price of the gopro but i forget that I have a limit on my bank card so it was incomplete. I did not get any email about the order. Should I order it again or maybe tomorrow they try it again?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Hero7 pre order transactions uncompleate

Hello  @leventek723

I agree with @fishycomics. Contacting our Support team will be the best path forward. This way, they can check the records for your transaction and determine if the order went through completely. You can reach the team through phone or chat here https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Better do it via phone as some order details like bank information can only be discussed over the phone for security purposes. 

Best regards, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer

Confirm with yourcompany card and then call gopro.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello  @leventek723

I agree with @fishycomics. Contacting our Support team will be the best path forward. This way, they can check the records for your transaction and determine if the order went through completely. You can reach the team through phone or chat here https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Better do it via phone as some order details like bank information can only be discussed over the phone for security purposes. 

Best regards, 
Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi guys!

Thank you for your advice. I called the support and they said my order was cancelled and I have to re-order the camera.

Thank you for your help.

Levente

Highlighted
Adventurer

Peace of mind now you are back to square one and not being double charge ,  great to hear and stay stoked.